Oral Hygiene is directly related to our overall health and well-being. Neglecting your oral hygiene can have serious consequences such as, heart diseases, respiratory infections that can lead to serious complications of your general health.
Here are a few tips to take care of your teeth:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
- Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner.
- Eat a balanced diet, and limit soft drinks and in-between meal snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleaning and oral exams.